2019 Annual Barn Photography Contest
Left: 2016 1st Place Adult Open - Katrina Hanneman
Categories and Details
- Adult Open – Must include an identifiable part of a barn (inside or out).
- Youth/Student Open - Must include an identifiable part of a barn (inside or out). Youth/students may submit photos to the "Adult" category. The same photograph may not be entered into multiple categories.
Entry Deadline: Monday, February 5, 2018
Entry Fee: Free for members of FoMB and youth/students or $25 yearly membership (individual
membership) to include a quarterly newsletter, discounts on tours, great group of people to
get to know and so much more!
Submission Information to Include:
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Category Entering
Email: .jpg digital image to email@example.com
Mail: 8 x 10 printed photograph to: Clare Hoelderle, 19685 Oak Grove Avenue,
Prior Lake, MN 55372. Must be postmarked by entry deadline.
- Photos may be taken with any type of camera, phone, tablet, etc. Filters and other camera accessories may be used. Please make sure photos are high resolution.
- Photographs can be enhanced using computer software.
- By entering the contest, you allow the Friends of Minnesota Barns to use your photograph in the barn calendar as well as in other FoMB-related promotions, advertisements, products, websites, social media sites, and any other way the group sees fit. The photographer will be credited if the photograph is used.
- A photographer may enter one (1) unique photograph into each category he or she is eligible for. Youth may submit photos to the “Adult” categories. The same photograph may not be entered into multiple categories.
- A total of 12 winners will be selected and will receive a 2020 calendar.
- Winners will be announced in spring 2019 at the FoMB Annual Meeting.
- Judges will have the final decision on if a photograph meets the criteria for a specific category.